Articulated mandible and maxilla, real-sized, partially edentulous, bone colored.
This model’s characteristics are:
- Partially edentulous articulated upper and lower jaws.
- Changeable gingival masks for suture practice.
- Real and radiographically visible right inferior dental canal
- Large volume left maxillary sinus (for sinus lifting)
- Small right maxillary sinus
- Both sinuses come with their respective sinus membranes
- Vertical bone loss areas for Guided Tissue Regeneration and membrane and micro-screw placement
- Pins for face bow mounting
El M310 model has been specially designed for implant-prosthetic practice. It allows the placement of single or multiple implants. Even pterygoid or zigomatic implants are possible. This model, which counts with sinusal cavities of different volume with membrane, allows the accomplishment of its elevations (sinus lift) by infurior or lateral technique.
In addition, is ideal for GTR and GBR practices, in collapse or post-extraction areas, using membranes and microscrews. The M310 allows you to make fixed implant-prosthesis (screw retained or cemented) and overdentures.